Why Are We Here
Parents of Murdered Children and Other Survivors of Homicide Victims is a self-help support organization made up of persons whose loved ones have been murdered.
- Support to persons who survive the violent death of someone close as they seek to recover.
- Contact with similarly bereaved persons and established self-help groups that meet regularly.
- Information about the grieving process and the criminal justice system as they pertain to survivors of a homicide victim.
- Communication with professionals in the helping fields about the problems faced by those surviving a homicide victim.
- Increase society’s awareness of these problems in to survivors of a homicide victim.